Baseball Party Supplies and Decorations
Baseball Party Supplies and Decorations at EZ Low Prices! Baseball Theme Party Supplies are perfect for the Baseball Fan in your family! We have Baseball Party Decorations, Party Tableware, Party Favors, Balloons, and More! Scroll down for Baseball Party Ideas and Baseball party games:
Baseball party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Baseball party decorations: Make a home run by decorating with Baseball plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and centerpieces. Also, be sure to hang an All Star Sports Happy Birthday Giant Letter Banner. Be sure to hang some Baseball party garland. Don’t forget the baseball balloons!
- For your party guests: Make sure to send out the baseball invitations 2 weeks before your party date. Greet each guest with a baseball blowout and even a baseball inflatable cheer stick.
- Baseball Favors: Be sure to thank all of your guests with a Baseball treat bag. Baseball foam balls and Baseball party stickers are available at www.ezpartyzone.com and make great party favors.
- Baseball cake: Finish off your cake with the Baseball cake decoration set. Light up your cake with the Baseball party pick candle, which can also be used on cupcakes. Baseball party cupcake picks are also good to use on cupcakes. There is a Baseball party plastic tray to put food in.
- Thanking guests: Be sure to follow up shortly after the party with a Baseball Thank You note.
- Baseball. Split up your guests into two teams; try your best to make them even. Play a regular game of baseball, until one team reaches 20 home runs. The team the wins can get Gold Medal “Winner” awards.
- Watch a real game of baseball. Give every guest their own baseball parties inflatable cheer sticks and a baseball party clapper to make noise when their team scores a homerun. At the end of the game, let each guest keep their cheer sticks and the hand clappers.
- Baseball blowout- Using the baseball hot/cold cups and the baseball blowouts, stack up a few stacks of ten. Have all your guests gather about the cups and have several choose to go first. Then have them blow as hard as they can, when one person has knocked down all their cups, let the other guests go. When you have a winner from each group, have the winners go against each other. The winner of that challenge can get Gold Medal ‘Winner’ Award.