Basketball party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Basketball decorations: Decorate for a Slam Dunk with Basketball plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and centerpieces. Be sure to hang an All Star Sports Happy Birthday Giant Letter Banner and some basketball balloons! There is even some basketball party garland.
- For your party guests: Be sure to send the basketball party invitations 2 weeks before the actual date of your party. As your guests begin to arrive, greet them with a basketball blowout, and even a basketball party inflatable cheer sticks to cheer for their favorite team!
- Basketball favors: Make sure to thank each of your guests with a basketball treat bag. Basketball stickers and basketball foam balls are available at www.ezpartyzone.com and make excellent party favors.
- Basketball cake: Finish off your cake with the basketball cake decorating set, and even some basketball party pick candles. If you would like to serve cupcakes, then decorate them with the basketball party cupcake picks. Set your basketball cupcakes on the cupcake sweet server for a great presentation.
- Thanking guests: Make sure to follow up shortly after the party with basketball thank you notes.
- Basketball. Split up your guests into two teams, and try to make it even. Play the game just like any other basketball game. The first team to make 25 hoops wins the game! Award the winning team with Gold Medal Winner awards.
- Watch the game. Gather all of your guests and give them a basketball party inflatable cheer stick to cheer for their team. Sit back and relax, and watch a fun game of basketball! Let each guest keep their cheer sticks to take home.
- Basketball hacky sack. Use the Basketball foam ball party favors as your sack. Explain the rules of hacky sack. The guests must try and keep the hacky sack from touching the ground. Just let the guests have a good time laughing and playing. At the end, give each guest their own basketball foam ball party favor!