Batman Party Supplies - Batman Birthday Party
We have all your Batman Party Supplies at EZ Low Prices! Batman Party Supplies are perfect for the superhero fan in your family! Check out the new Batman Heroes and Villians Birthday Party Supplies. We have Batman Party Decorations, Party Favors, Balloons, and More! Scroll down for Batman Party Ideas and Batman Party Games!
Batman party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Beat everyone to the punch with Batman plates, cups, napkins, tablecovers, and Batman dangling party decorations.
Make sure to send out your Batman invitations two weeks before your party. Greet each guest and give them a Batman Party Supplies Party Mask/Hats and Batman party blowouts
- Make sure to thank your guests for coming with a Batman Treat bag or Batman Treat boxes full of Batman party favors, available at www.ezpartyzone.com
- Use the Batman Molded candle and the molded candle holder to decorate your batman cake. Also available is the Batman cake decorating set and scatter about some Batman puffy cupcake rings, and use the Cupcake Sweet server too, for an awesome display of your Batman Cupcakes and the Batman Cupcake holders.
- Make sure to give your guests their treat bags and/or boxes before they leave, and follow up with Batman Thank You Notes
- Coloring Batman- Go onto www.coloring-book.info/coloringand find the batman coloring pages. Print off copies and use the crayon party favors. Get all the children and place all the printed pictures on a stable surface and let them have lots of fun talking about Batman and coloring him too.
- Farthest Launch- Use the Batman Disc Launcher. See how far you can throw your disc. Whoever gets it the farthest wins. The winner can receive an extra Batman Disc Launcher to take home with them, make sure to take pictures to capture the look on their faces as they throw the discs
- Act it out- Have all the kids decide who is going to be Batman and who is going to be the Joker. Then have the rest be the Jokers henchmen or Batman?s allies. Then have the kids go do their own thing. Just make sure that no one gets hurt.