Golf Party Supplies and Decorations
Golf Party Supplies and Decorations at EZ Low Prices! Golf Theme Party Supplies are perfect for the golfer in your family! We have Golf Party Decorations, Party Tableware, Party favors, Balloons, and More! Scroll down for Golf Party Ideas and Golf party games:
Golf party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Golf decorations: Decorate in style with the Golf plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and centerpieces. Make sure to hang a Tee Time Hanging letter banner, Tee Time dangling Party decorations, and some Tee Time decorations. Golf party tinsel garland is also available to decorate with and also use the golf balloons!
- For your party guests: Be sure to send out the Golf invitations 2 weeks before your party date. As your guests begin to arrive, greet them with a Tee Time golf cap.
- Golf Favors: Make sure to thank guests for coming with a small bag of the Golf party favors. Golf Tee Time Thermal Drink Jackets and Golf Party Golfer Survival Kit, are also available at www.ezpartyzone.com, and make excellent party favors.
- Golf Cake: Finish off your cake with the Golf cake decoration set and the Tee Time molded candle. If cupcakes are your desired treat, bake them in the Tee Time baking cups. The Tee Time party food/cupcake picks are great to decorate food with. You can also use the Tee time plastic party tray to put food in.
- Thanking Guests: Make sure to thank all of your guests with the Golf Thank You notes.
- Watch the game of golf. Gather all of your guests and watch a game of golf. Use your tee time golf cap as a “flag”, when who you want makes it into the cup, also use the Golf party confetti to throw up when your favorite person makes it into the cup as well.
- Tee time party game. Using the Tee Time party game gather your guests about you so that they can hear the instructions, make sure that everyone can hear you. After you have finished saying the instructions, give your guests a few practice throws. As your guests get ready to play, tell them that they need to try and make it into the hole in one for the most points.
- Playing a game of Golf. Use in the Golf party three pack of golf balls, have a small golf course set up in your backyard. You can have your guests split up into pairs or even teams. The pair or team that makes the most cups can win either a Golf Party Golfer Survival Kit or even a Golf Party Excuse Spinner.