Ladybug party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Ladybug decorations: Decorate your party area with Ladybug plates, napkins, cups, and table covers. Be sure to hang a Garden Girl “Happy Birthday” jointed letter banner, Garden Girl crepe streamer, and some Garden Girl dangling cutout decorations. Also, don’t forget the Ladybug balloons.
- For your party guests: Be sure to send out the Ladybug invitations to weeks before hand. Greet each guest with a Garden Girl Ladybug Tiara and a Garden Girl blowout!
- Ladybug Favors: Thank each of your guests for coming with a Ladybug party cellophane treat bag. Garden Girl treat bags and treat boxes are also available. Ladybug party rings and Garden Girl Ladybug charm bracelets are available at www.ezpartyzone.com and make great party favors.
- Ladybug cake: Finish off your cake with the Ladybug cake decorating set. Ladybug molded candles and Garden Girl Molded candles are also great for the cake. Ladybug party cupcakes/food picks are great for cupcakes and all finger foods. The cupcake sweet server is available and make for a great presentation of some Ladybug cupcakes.
- Thanking guests: Thank all your guests with a Garden Girl Thank you note.
- Let your guests get creative making their own Ladybug bracelet. Sit around with the supplies in the middle and make sure they are accessible to everyone. Just relax and have fun creating your own unique Ladybug bracelet.
- Make your party memorable, not just for you, but for all your guests as well. Gather everyone and pose for a group picture. Frame it in the Ladybug picture frame to give to everyone. No one will forget your Ladybug party.
- Ladybug Dress-up. Give each guest a Ladybug wing set. The guests can run around and use their imagination. They can run from monsters and just have a good time playing as a ladybug! Each guest gets to keep their wing set so they can always remember the time they were a ladybug!