Ladybug party decorations, party activities, and party theme ideas:
- Ladybug Party Decorations: Decorate your party area with Ladybug plates, napkins, cups, and table covers. Be sure to hang a Ladybug “Happy Birthday” jointed letter banner, polka dot crepe streamer, and some Lady Bug dangling cutout decorations. Also, don’t forget the Ladybug balloons!
- For your party guests: Be sure to send out the Ladybug invitations two weeks before the event. Greet each guest with a Ladybug Tiara and a blowout!
- Ladybug Favors: Thank each of your guests for coming with a Ladybug party cellophane treat bag. Ladybug treat bags and treat boxes are also available. Ladybug party poppers and charm bracelets are available at www.ezpartyzone.com and make great party favors.
- Ladybug cake: Finish off your cake with the Ladybug cake decorating set. Ladybug molded candles finish off the look. Ladybug party cupcakes/food picks are great for cupcakes and all finger foods. The cupcake sweet server is available and make for a great presentation of some Ladybug cupcakes.
- Thanking guests: Thank all your guests with a Ladybug Fancy Thank you note.
- Let your guests get creative making their own Ladybug bracelet. Sit around with the supplies in the middle and make sure they are accessible to everyone. Just relax and have fun creating your own unique Ladybug bracelet.
- Make your party memorable, not just for you, but for all your guests as well. Gather everyone and pose for a group picture. Frame it in the Ladybug picture frame to give to everyone. No one will forget your Ladybug party.
- Ladybug Dress-up. Give each guest a Ladybug wing set. The guests can run around and use their imagination. They can run from monsters and just have a good time playing as a ladybug! Each guest gets to keep their wing set so they can always remember the time they were a ladybug!