Hula Girl party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Hula Girl decorations: Decorate in style with Hula Girl plates, napkins, cups, centerpieces, and table covers. Hang a Hula Girl “Happy Birthday” jointed letter banner, along with Hula Girl Lantern Garland. Be sure to get a Hula Girl balloon.
- For your party guests: Send out the Hula Girl invitations 2 weeks before your party. Greet with guest with Hula Girl Blowouts, Hula Girl cone hats, and a rainbow Multicolor Fabric Lei!
- Hula Girl Favors: Thank all your guests for coming with a Hula Girl treat bag. Hula Girl stickers and Hula skirts are available at www.ezpartyzone.com and make excellent party favors.
- Hula Girl cake: Decorate cupcakes with the Flamingo party picks or even the Fish D’Oeuvre picks. Even decorate your Hula Girl drinks with the drink parasols or the Flamingo Drink stirrers.
- Thanking Guests: Thank all of your guests for coming with Hula Girl Thank You Notes.
- Catch of the Party- get a small tub of water and put the Ocean Adventure fish clickers in it and try and “fish” them out. Each child should only get at least one clicker on their 1st try. The one clicker they get is the one that they get to keep. If there are extras, then they may go again until there are none left.
- Limbo, Limbo, Limbo! Play a fun game of Luau Limbo using the inflatable limbo stick. Your limbo music is covered on the Luau Party Music CD! Play until you have one person remaining and award a Hula Girl prize like the Surf Board Key Chain Party Favors. Play as many limbo rounds as you want.
- Using the Hula Skirt and the Luau party music CD, see which guest can get their hips moving like a Hawaiian. Give a demonstration to the guests and then let them try. Give each participant a Flip-Flop party favor necklace for playing in the game and giving everyone a good laugh!