Martial Arts/ Karate party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Get ready for a kicking time with Martial Arts plates, cups, napkins, Martial Arts Dangling Decorations, “Happy Birthday” banner, centerpieces, and balloons.
- Make sure to send out your Martial Arts invitations 2 weeks before your party. Greet each guest and give them a Martial Arts blowout and a Martial Arts cone hat.
- Make sure to thank your guests for coming with their own Martial Arts themed treat bag full of little goodies. Martial Arts themed stickers and Martial Arts themed banner is available at www.ezpartyzone.com.
- Use the Martial Arts molded candle to put on your Martial Arts cake. Also use the cupcake sweet server for a great presentation.
- Make sure to give your guests their Martial Arts themed treat bag full of goodies, and follow up with Martial Arts Thank You Notes.
- Poses- Go onto the internet and try and find some martial arts poses. Then gather all the children and tell them the pose. See which child can do the pose. Then see how long that they can hold the pose. Give the winner an extra sleeve of stickers.
- Meet the instructor- See if you can arrange for a Karate teacher to be at the party. When every guest as gotten quite, bring them out. Then have the guests go outside, so that the instructor can show them what they can do. Then see if he or she will help the children with some things that they might need help on. Then before the instructor leaves, thank them for coming and make sure that the children do so too.
- Pictures- Have the children gather with the instructor so that they can have a picture to take with them to school and show all the friends that couldn’t come something that was fun. Then have all the children pose with the birthday boy/girl and them print off as many copies of the picture as needed, so that you can give it to the parents for them to have.