Mission space party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Get ready for blast off with Mission Space plates, cups, napkins, table covers, “Happy Birthday” banners, Mission Space Paper lanterns, centerpiece, and balloons.
- Make sure to send out your Mission Space invitations 2 weeks before your party. Greet each guest and give them a Mission Space ID badge, Mission Space blowouts, and Mission Space Cone hats.
- Make sure to give your guests their Mission Space themed treat bags full of Mission Space party favors. Mission Space themed stickers and Space Pencil party favors are available at www.ezpartyzone.com, and make excellent party favors too!
- Use the Mission Space molded candle and the Spaceship Party Favors/Cupcake Decorations to decorate the cake and make it ready for blast off.
- Make sure to give your guests their Mission Space themed treat bags before they leave the party, and follow up with Mission Space Thank You Notes.
- Mission Space pictures- With the Mission Space Party Photo-Op wall banner, have all the kids pose behind the banner and make either a funny face or a serious face before you take their pictures. Print out the pictures and then give them to the parents so that they can get them framed and hung up on the wall.
- Mission Space Scavenger Hunt Game Cards- With the Mission Space cards fill out either a clue or something that has to do with Space. Then have the kids split up into 3-4 teams, then let them have all the fun that they so desire with Space and all the planets.
- Coloring- Go onto the internet and print off as many outer space pictures for all the kids. Get the Crayon party supplies and spread out the pictures and the crayons on a stable surface. Then let the kids color the pictures. Have the kids give it to their parents so that the pictures can go on the refrigerator.