Monster Trucks party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Monster Trucks decorations: Decorate your party area with plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and centerpieces all in the Monster Truck theme. Be sure to hang a Monster Truck “Happy Birthday” jointed banner.
- For your party guests: Make sure to send out the Monster Truck invitations 2 weeks before the date of your party. As your guests arrive, greet them with a Monster Truck blowout.
- Monster Truck party favors: Make sure to thank each guest with a Monster Truck treat bag. Monster Truck temporary tattoos and Monster Truck T-Shirt emblems are great party favors available at www.ezpartyzone.com.
- Monster Truck cake: The cupcake sweet server is available and makes a good presentation of cupcakes.
- Thanking guests: Be sure to follow up after the party with Monster Truck Thank You notes.
- Monster Truck t-Shirts. Make sure to tell guests in their invitations to bring one t-shirt with nothing on it. Using the Monster Truck T-Shirt emblems and the shirts that the guests brought, apply the emblems with the use of an iron. Let all the guests wear the shirts for the whole party!
- At the beginning of the party, make an activity of applying the Monster Truck temporary tattoos to all of your guests. Let each guest choose which of the Monster Trucks they would like on their face! Let the Birthday Boy go first. The guests can then sport their Monster Truck tattoos all throughout the party!
- Monster Truck Tag. Let the Birthday Boy choose who is it and then give them the Monster Truck visor. The visor lets the payers know who is it. Everyone will play the game of tag, and each time there is a new tagger, they get to wear the Monster Truck visor.