Monster Truck Party Supplies
Plan a rowdy event with our Monster Truck Party Supplies at EZ Low Prices! Monster Truck Party Supplies are perfect for the Monster Jam fan in your family! We have everything you need to make your Monster Truck Party Theme a huge, roaring hit. Shop for Decorations, Party Favors, Balloons, Invitations, Cake and Cupcake Decorations, and More! We have lots of party ideas, party games, and food ideas to make your Monster Truck party a success. Scroll down for Monster Truck Party Ideas and Party Games. Buy today and save with our free shipping offer and fast order processing.
Monster Trucks party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Monster Trucks decorations: Decorate your party area with plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and centerpieces all in the Monster Truck theme. Be sure to hang a Monster Truck “Happy Birthday” jointed banner.
- For your party guests: Make sure to send out the Monster Truck invitations 2 weeks before the date of your party. As your guests arrive, greet them with a Monster Truck blowout.
- Monster Truck party favors: Make sure to thank each guest with a Monster Truck treat bag. Monster Truck wheel shaped yo yo's and Monster Truck Bounce Balls are great party favors available at www.ezpartyzone.com.
- Monster Truck Cupcakes: Decorate the top of your cupcakes with crushed Oreos for dirt. The Monster Truck cupcake server is available and makes a good presentation of cupcakes.
- Thanking guests: Be sure to follow up after the party with Monster Truck Thank You notes.
- Monster Truck t-Shirts. Make sure to tell guests in their invitations to bring one t-shirt with nothing on it. Using fabric paint, let each guest make a t-shirt drawing their own monster truck! Let all the guests wear the shirts for the whole party!
- At the beginning of the party, make an activity of applying the Monster Truck temporary tattoos to all of your guests. Let each guest choose which of the Monster Trucks they would like on their face! Let the Birthday Boy go first. The guests can then sport their Monster Truck tattoos all throughout the party!
Monster Truck Tag. Let the Birthday Boy choose who is it and then give them the Monster Truck visor. The visor lets the payers know who is it. Everyone will play the game of tag, and each time there is a new tagger, they get to wear the Monster Truck visor.
Monster Truck Food Ideas:
Set out chocolate covered donuts on a plate labeled "Truck Wheels"
Serve either bright green punch and label it as "Monster Truck Juice".
Serve pretzel rods dipped in any color melted chocolate and label it "dip sticks"
Your food table can be called "Refueling Station".
A cup of chocolate pudding makes a great cup of mud!