Ocean theme party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Go for a swim with Ocean Friends plates, cups, napkins, table cover, and balloons.
- Make sure to send out your Ocean Friends themed invitations 2 weeks before your party. Greet each guest and give them an Ocean Friends blowout and an Ocean Friends cone hats.
- Make sure to thank your guests for coming with Ocean Friends themed treat bags filled little Under the Sea treasures, available at www.ezpartyzone.com.
- Use the Ocean Friends molded candle to decorate your cake, also use the Cupcake Sweet server for a cute display.
- Make sure that you give your guests their Ocean Friends themed treat bags before they leave, and follow up with Ocean Friends Themed Thank You Notes.
- Oceans Friends match- Get the oceans friends matching game. Scatter the matching cards on a stable surface and gather the children and let them try and get as many matches as they can before they have to let the others go. The winner can get the water gun party favors to squirt anybody that they so choose.
- Ocean Friends pin on the puffer fish- Get the Pin on the fish party game. Gather the children, put on the blind fold and spin them in 3 small circles. Then let them try and pin on the puffer fish. The winner can get an Ocean Adventure Shark Tooth necklace as a prize.
- Catch of the Party- get a small tub of water and put the Ocean Adventure fish clickers in it and try and “fish” them out. Each child should only get at least one clicker on their 1st try. The one clicker they get is the one that they get to keep. If there are extras, then they may go again until there are none left.