Party Pups party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Party Pups decorations: Decorate in style with Party Pups plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and centerpieces. Be sure to hang a Party pups “Happy Birthday” foam letter banner or some Party Pups Garland. Don’t forget to blow up some Party Pups balloons!
- For your party guests: Make sure to send out the Party Pups invitations 2 weeks before the party date. Greet your guests with Party Pups blowouts and Party pups cone hats.
- Party Pups favors: Thank each guest for coming with a Party Pups treat bag. Party Pups stickers and Party Pups pencils are available and they make excellent party favors.
- Party Pups cake: Finish off your cake with the Party Pups cake decorating set or the Party Pups cake candle. If cupcakes are your desired treat, Party Pups cupcake rings are available. The cupcake sweet server is available for a great presentation.
- Thanking guests: Thank all your guests for coming with the Party Pups Thank You notes.
- Play a fun game of Pin the nose on the Party Pup. Blindfold each player as they take their turn, spin them around 3 times, and then let them place their nose on the game board. Award prizes to those who are closest to the Party Pup’s nose.
- Give that Dog a Bath! Have a squirt bottle filled with water as your hose. Use the Party Pups Cutouts as your dog. Get all guests into a line and then each one will squirt the “dog” once. See how long it takes to completely soak the dog. It may take each player more than one squirt. Give each person who played a prize of Mini Bubble Blower party favors for participating. To make it more fun for the players, you can set a time length they need to complete the game in!
- Use the Party Pups plush finger puppets and put on a Party Pups play! Give everyone their own Party Pups plush finger puppet and let them get creative making a play for the adults to see later!