Bowling Party Supplies
Bowling Party Supplies at EZ Low Prices! Bowling Party Supplies are perfect for the bowling fan in your family! We have Bowling Party Decorations, Tableware, Party Favors, Balloons, and More!
Bowling party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Get ready for an awesome game of bowling with bowling themed plates, cups, napkins, table covers, Bowling garland, centerpieces, and balloons.
- Make sure to send out your bowling themed invitations 2 weeks before your party. Greet each guest and give them a cup full of soda in the Bowling themed plastic stadium cup and a bowling themed blowout.
- Make sure to give your guest their Bowling themed treat bag full of little bowling goodies. Bowling stickers and Bowling Party 9" Shirt Shaped Plates are available at www.ezpartyzone.com.
- Use the Bowling themed cake decorating set and scatter some Bowling Party Pick Candles the cake. Also use the cupcake sweet server for a great presentation.
- Make sure to give your guests their Bowling themed treat bag full of bowling goodies, and follow up with Bowling themed Thank You Notes.
- Bookmarks- Using cut 4? X 6? index cards, crayons or markers and the Bowling themed stickers gather all your guests and let them write their name on their precut index card. Let them all decorate it and have fun talking about the scores of last week?s bowling game and when they think that the next game should be.
- Picture puzzle- Take a picture of each person that has been bowling with your before. When you get the pictures developed, print them to where they are sort of big. When you get home, cut them up and place them in a paper pr Ziploc bag. But remember who is who but don?t write the name of the person on the bag. Then as a down time activity, give each guest a picture puzzle, but make sure that you don?t give one person their own picture! Try and see who can guess who they have.
- Signature bowling ball- Cut out a bowling ball out of poster board. Make sure that your entire guests have signed it before they leave. Then present it to the guest of honor so that they have something to remember everyone by, when or if, you lose contact with some of the people that you go bowling with.