Sleepover Party Supplies
Sleepover Party Supplies at EZ Low Prices! Sleepover Party Supplies are perfect for the Slumber Party fan in your family! We have tons of Sleepover Party Decorations, Party Favors, Balloons, and More! Scroll down for Sleepover Party Ideas and Sleepover Party Games:
Sleepover party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Sleepover decorations: Decorate is style with Sleepover party plates, napkins, cups, and table covers. Be sure to hang a Sleepover party “Happy Birthday” jointed letter banner and the Sleepover party door fringe. Don’t forget the Sleepover party balloons!
- For your party guests: Make sure to send out the Sleepover party invitations 2 weeks before the party date. Greet each guest with a Sleepover party blowout and a Sleepover party cone hat.
- Sleepover Party favors: Make sure to thank all of your guests with a Sleepover Treat bag or the Sleepover Party treat purses. Sleepover party glitter stickers are available at www.ezpartyzone.com and make for wonderful party favors.
- Sleepover cake: Let the finishing touch to your cake be the Princess Cake Decoration Wand and Tiara. Sleepover party molded cake candles are also great to put atop your cake. If your desired treat is cupcakes, the cupcake sweet server is available and makes the presentation of cupcakes spectacular.
- Thanking guests: Follow up after the party with Sleepover Thank You notes. Be sure to send one to each guest, expressing your gratitude for attending your party.
- Make sure the Birthday Girl remembers her Sleepover Party forever with the Sleepover Party autograph pillowcase. Get each guest sign the pillowcase and write a message to the Birthday Girl. That way, the memories can be captured for a lifetime!
- Sleepover makeover! Using the Girls Party Nail polish Kit Party Favors, Girls Party Lip Gloss Ring Party Favors, Girls Party Favors: Roll on Body Glitter Gels, Girls Party Favors: Pink Feather Boa, Girls Party Favors: 12 Pastel Bead Bracelets and the Princess Party Favors: Princess Beaded Necklaces let the children have fun playing dress up. At the end, let the guests keep some of the makeup and jewelry.
- Using the Fabulous Princess Hats and the Sleepover party stickers let each guest make their own sleepover hat! Form all of your guests into a circle and place all the supplies in the center. Let them all decorate their hats in any way they want!