Frog Party Supplies and Frog Birthday Party Decorations
Hop on over to the Frog Party! We have Frog Party Supplies at EZ Low Prices! Frog Pond Birthday Party Supplies are perfect for the reptile fan in your family! Check out our huge selection of Frog Party Decorations, Party Favors, Balloons, and More! Scroll down for Frog Party Ideas and Frog Party Games:
Frog party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Frog party decorations: Decorate your party area with Frog plates, napkins, cups, table covers, and centerpieces. Be sure to hang a Frog Party Supplies "Happy Birthday" Jointed Letter Banner and some frog balloons! Frog Party Supplies Plastic Flag Banners are also available to decorate your party area even more.
- For your party guests: Make sure you send out the Frog invitations 2 weeks before the date of the party. Greet your guests with hand clapper party favors to make noise during the ?Happy Birthday? song.
- Frog party favors: Thank all of your guests for coming with a Frog treat bag. Frog Party Supplies Plastic Jumping Frogs and Frog Party Supplies - Frog Party Poppers are only some of the great frog party favors available at www.ezpartyzone.com.
- Frog cake: Light up the cake with the Frog party cake candles. If you choose to make cupcakes, there are frog cupcake rings available.
- Thanking guests: Thank all of your guests with the Frog Thank You notes, expressing how grateful you are that the guests came to your party.
- Hopper: Using the Frog Party Supplies Plastic Jumping Frogs, see which of your guests can get their frog to hop the furthest. Let them all practice and get used to how the frogs work, and then let the real test begin. Line up all of the participants and then let them all make their frog hop! The winner is the one whose frog goes the furthest, and you can reward them with Frog Party Supplies Pencil Favor Set!
- Frog bookmarks! Take a set of 4 X 6 note cards and cut them in half. Use the frog stickers and let the guests decorate their bookmark in their own unique way! Make sure to set the finished products somewhere everyone will remember to grab them.
- Frog relay: Set up a relay course near the party area. Split up the guests into 2 teams. The guests must hop their way through the course. One member of the team at a time will maneuver the course and then come back. The next person will go, and then the next, until all the team members have gone. Award the winning team with the Frog Party Supplies - Frog Party Poppers!