Football Party Supplies
Football Party Supplies at EZ Low Prices! Football Party Supplies are perfect for the gridiron fan in your family! We have Football Party Decorations, Tableware, Party Favors, Balloons, and More! Scroll down for Football Party Ideas and Football Party Games:
Football party decorations, party activity, and party theme ideas:
- Get ready for a great game of football with Football plates, cups, napkins, Football party garland, and balloons.
- Make sure that you send out your Football invitations 2 weeks before the party, or even the big game. Greet each guest and give them a Football inflatable cheer stick and Football Party Referee Shirt Drink Holder.
- Make sure that you give your guests their Football themed treat bags full of football themed goodies. Football Party Foam Sports Ball Rockets and Football Party Clapper Party Favors are available at www.ezpartyzones.com, and make excellent party favors.
- Use the Football Party Boys Cake Decorating Set or the Football Party Pick Candles and scatter about some Football Party Cupcake Picks. Also use the cupcake sweet server for a great presentation.
- Make sure to give your guests their Football themed treat bags full of little football goodies, and follow up with Football themed Thank You Notes.
- Football- Gather all the guests that can play football. Put all the names of your guests into the Football plastic stadium cup and have one of your guests choose 2 names from the cup, those two people are then the captains of 2 teams. Have them choose members of their team. Then play football with either an actual football or with the Football Party Foam Sports Ball Rockets. Give Gold Medal 'Winner' Awards to the team that wins.
- Seeing the game- With the T.V. and all the friends that you have invited over, and all the food that has been set out like a buffet, gather in the living room and watch the game with everyone. Make sure that you give each guest an Inflatable cheer stick so that when their team scores they can wave about the inflatable cheer stick.
- Football blowout- Using the Football hot/cold cups and the football blowouts, stack up a few stacks of ten. Have all your guests gather about the cups and have several choose to go first. Then have them blow as hard as they can, when one person has knocked down all their cups, let the other guests go. When you have a winner from each group, have the winners go against each other. The winner of that challenge can get Gold Medal ?Winner? Award.